The 7th Edition of the India-UK Joint Company Level Military Training exercise ‘Ajeya Warrior 2023’ is going to take place soon, as per the Indian Army official statement said on Monday.
#IndianArmy contingent will participate in the 7th Edition of the Bilateral Training Exercise #AjeyaWarrior 2023. The Exercise between the Armies of #UK & #India aims to enhance interoperability while undertaking operations under the UN mandate, tweeted Additional Directorate General of Public Information, Indian Army.
7th edition of India-UK Military exercise- ‘Ajeya Warrior 2023’
- During this exercise, an Infantry Company from Indian Army and an equivalent strength from UK Army would be sharing their experiences gained during the conduct of various military operations in their respective countries and during overseas engagements.
- As part of the training, both forces would familiarise themselves with each other’s weapons, equipment, tactics, techniques and procedures for carrying out joint military operations.
- Also, there would be a series of Expert Academic Discussions on various subjects of mutual interest such as the Combined Arms Concept, Sharing of Experiences in Joint Force, Operation Logistics etc.
- The joint military training would culminate with a gruelling 48 hours of exercise to validate the performance of both Armies in conducting joint military operations in a semi-urban environment.
- This joint military training will go a long way in improving bilateral relations and also will be a major step towards further strengthening the traditional bond of friendship between the two Nations.
The post India-UK’s 7th edition of ‘Ajeya Warrior’ set to commence soon appeared first on The Daily Guardian.